Complex Root Treatments
Root Treatments are among the most difficult procedures carried out in general practice, and we are very lucky to have Paul Rowlands at Spedding Dental Clinic to take on our complex root canal cases. The technology and training relating to root treatments has improved massively in recent times, and Paul has all the tools required to obtain excellent results.
He has a Diploma in Endodontics, which takes two years to achieve, an endodontic microscope to show the finest detail of the interior anatomy of the tooth, as well as all the most up to date equipment for sterilising and filling the root canal. Paul can also carry out root repairs, re-treatment of failed root fillings, and nerve preservation procedures to help avoid root fillings in borderline cases.
Paul is a frequent and much sought after speaker at postgraduate training events; his relaxed style and engaging manner ensure his presentations are always well received.
Dental ImplantsReplacing Missing Teeth
DenturesReturning Your Smile
Dental CrownsSaving Natural Teeth
Porcelain VeneersPerfecting Your Smile
Benefits of seeing Paul Rowlands for a root filling:
- Saving a tooth that would otherwise need to be removed.
- Predictable and successful pain relief.
- Peace of mind that the best techniques and technology have been used for you.
What does treatment involve?
- Full diagnosis & assessment of your tooth and discussion of treatment options.
- Gentle cleaning & sterilisation of the inside of the tooth.
- Sealing and closure of the tooth root, using a pain-free, 3D root filling.