Career opportunities at Spedding Dental.
Become part of an award winning team
We are passionate about delivering high-quality dental care to our patients. If you feel that you have the drive and potential to join us we’d love to hear from you. You will need to make a commitment to your dental education, to learn new skills at the highest level, as well as being a dedicated team player.
We offer our staff a friendly and supportive working environment, excellent rates of pay and opportunities to train within every dental speciality. As well as delivering high-quality general dentistry, we are also a referral clinic for practices in Cumbria and the south of Scotland. Our specialist and advanced services include dental implants, orthodontics, oral surgery and endodontics.
You can see available positions within Spedding Dental below alongside a contact form to contact us with your CV attached.
Current Available Positions
We are looking for an organised, motivated individual to work alongside the dental team to manage the daily running of our dedicated Decontamination Room.
Position: Full-time (4 days min per week including Monday & Friday).
Hours: 8.15am – 5.30pm.
No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
The ideal applicant should be self-motivated, exceptionally organised, punctual, be able to work unsupervised, and have excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning & preparing dental instruments in accordance with Practice procedures and healthcare guidelines on infection prevention & control.
- Cleaning & maintaining decontamination room and equipment in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, practice procedures, and healthcare guidelines on infection prevention & control.
- Other clerical duties as required.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Carry out in-house and online infection control & decontamination training.
- Attending Practice Basic Life Support training.
- Agree to be Hepatitis B vaccinated.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
An excellent package of pay and benefits will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Closing date: 19th October 2021
References will be required.
To apply, please forward your CV by email to Nicola, email@example.com